1. Spotted hag my love – reverse painting on glass; 13 x 20 in.
2. Titty Kat – reverse painting on glass; 18 x 19 in.
3. Deserter cat (protector) – reverse painting on glass; 24 x 16 in.
4. Dj Gorgeous – reverse painting on glass; 12 x 17 in.
5. Rose – paint on canvas; 8 x 10 in.
6. Joan – paint on canvas; 8 x 10 in.
7. Maude – paint on canvas; 8 x 10 in.
Jesy G is a self taught artist often seen as an outsider artist. She paints reverse style on glass. This also serves her great passion for the environment that she loves. Her art brings the environment in by encompassing bright landscapes with surreal creatures she calls earth’s protectors. Her environmental politics in her work are subtle and captivating. Jesy G adds bandaids and broken hearts to the earth and the creatures she recreates. They are embodying the pain and destruction the planet is facing. Her brand of odd mystic creatures, bandaids, and spiders are pieces to a colorful whimsical place you can get lost in. Jesy G believes you are the master of your reality.
© Jesy G