(Image: ROE 2.0 Group Exhibition | January 28 – March 4, 2023)
Support Woman Made Gallery – Donate Today!
Woman Made Gallery began in 1992 as the final project for two art students who visioned a dedicated space for women artists. Today, we are building Chicago’s nonprofit center for women and non-binary artists through exhibitions, membership, and community dialogue programs.
When you make a financial contribution to Woman Made, you are joining us in our work, strengthening our community, and fueling opportunities that launch healthy artistic careers. We are grateful for contributions at any level, be it $100 today, $25 a month, or $10 when you can.
Woman Made Gallery is a 501-c-3 tax-exempt not-for-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible as permitted by the Internal Revenue Service. Woman Made Gallery’s Federal Identification Number is 36-3840956.
Your donation supports our year-round mission – and we want to acknowledge your commitment in the following ways. Giving at or above $500 annually, we welcome you as a donor and offer you the following benefits to enjoy.
Looking for membership benefits? Sign up for WMG membership here.
$3,000+ annually or
- Donor recognition at a WMG opening reception in the calendar year of contribution
- All Art Angel level benefits
$1,250 annually or
- Donor recognition at the annual WMG Fundraising Event.
- All Art Patron level benefits.
$500 annually or
- Invitation to exclusive donor exhibition preview events.
- Early access to WMG’s annual Fundraising Event.
- Invitation to annual meeting with WMG’s Board of Directors.