1. Everything Is Everything – collage on paper; 11 x 8.5 in.
2. Black Mania – collage on wood; 20 x 11 in.
3. Black Pleasure – collage on paper; 17 x 11 in.
4. Iverem – collage on paper; 30 x 17 in.
5. Sometimes I Think I’m A Plant & My Veins Are Roots – collage on paper; 11 x 8.5 in.
6. Intergenerational Fragmentation & Grief – collage on paper; 17 x 11 in.
Onyx Preye Engobor
Onyx Preye Engobor is non binary, trans Nigerian multi-disciplinary creative and maker based in Chicago. They explore creating in many different mediums such as Film, Design, and Visual art.
Their visual art is a practice in stream of consciousness creating with no intent other than to represent and reflect themselves , their ancestry , and their community. Their work explores themes of environmentalism, blackness, mental health and gender non conformity.
© Onyx Engobor