- Embodied (2019) – cyanotype on stretched fabric; 33 x 28 in.
- EPIC 6101127 (2017) – mixed media; 31 x 60.5 in.
- Implications of Green #4 Redlined (2019) – mixed media on US flag; 35 x 56.5 in.
- Like Daughter, Like Mother (2017) – digital photo; 16 x 20 in.
- Reckoning (2019) – latex on unprimed Masonite; 24 x 24 in.
- Sum of Its Parts: Patterns of Patriotism (2017) – cut and sewn printed US flags on red canvas; 61 x 59.5 in.
- In Case of Emergency: You Can’t Go Home (2016) – multimedia on drop cloths; 78 x 100 in.
- Lone Traveler”(2017) – latex paint and collage on drop cloth; 48 x 128 in.
Sara Peak Convery
Sara Peak Convery is a Chicago based visual artist, filmmaker and curator of Slacks Window Gallery in Gladstone Park neighborhood. Winner of the top prize at South Shore Arts Salon in 2017 and the 43rd Annual Juried Competition at Beverly Arts Center in 2019.
Convery began using the flag in her work starting with the 2016 election as a means of expressing distress. Her cancer diagnosis in 2017 also became part of her work . She enjoys experimenting with a variety of media and re-purposing materials whenever possible.
© Sara Peak Convery